A place where I can share the quotes that I have collected (and keep collecting) over the years. I have gathered them from all sorts of sources. The "Quote of the Day" posts will always be a quote from a book and may be on any topic.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Quotes of Today & Yesterday

Here I am...behind again. So, I've got quotes for both Monday and Tuesday.

Monday's Quote:

I had always wondered why people want to be rich and famous. If you could be rich and anonymous, that would be fun. It takes time and effort to be famous, and if they offer you fame without the money, don't take it. It's a scam.

never have your dog stuffed (and other things I've learned) [p. 169]
by Alan Alda




Tuesday's Quote:

I never faint. Fainting is the result of affectation or too-tight stays. I will succumb to neither.

And Only to Deceive (p.3)
by Tasha Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment