A place where I can share the quotes that I have collected (and keep collecting) over the years. I have gathered them from all sorts of sources. The "Quote of the Day" posts will always be a quote from a book and may be on any topic.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Quote It! Saturday

Of course, this blog is devoted to quotes...but there is an awesome meme over at Freda's Voice called Quote It! and I can't resist joining up every Saturday. Here's the scoop from Freda:


Welcome to Quote It! Please feel free to grab the button and create your own post. Add as many quotes as you wish, from whomever you wish. It can even be lyrics to a song. Just tell us who it is. Anonymous is welcome too.

So, here's today's quote with a link-up to Freda's Voice:



...don't expect me to solve anything. I'm not sanguine, not sanguine at all.

Inspector Wilkins
The Affair of the Blood-Stained Egg Cosy (p 122)
by James Anderson

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like someone wants to be left alone. Great teaser, and what a groovy cover!
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete