A place where I can share the quotes that I have collected (and keep collecting) over the years. I have gathered them from all sorts of sources. The "Quote of the Day" posts will always be a quote from a book and may be on any topic.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Quotes of the Days: Jan 16, 17 &18

Once again, I have been remiss in my Mistress duties. Here are quotes for the last several days.


Sunday's Quote:

(being proprietorial about dreams would be an odd vanity)

Nothing to Be Afraid Of (p. 147)
by Julian Barnes.


Monday's Quote:

I find that there's nothing ridiculous about dropping dead in the street, as long as one doesn't do it deliberately.

Stendahl quoted in
Nothing to Be Afraid Of (p. 218)
by Juilan Barnes


Tuesday's Quote:

Always try to be a little kinder than is necessary.

by James M Barrie

No comments:

Post a Comment