A place where I can share the quotes that I have collected (and keep collecting) over the years. I have gathered them from all sorts of sources. The "Quote of the Day" posts will always be a quote from a book and may be on any topic.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Quote It! Saturday

This blog is, of course, devoted to quotes. But Freda's Voice has an awesome Saturday meme called Quote It! that I just can't resist participating in. To join us in the celebration of quotes, click on the meme link.



Today's Quote:



My sister Cristobel is used to finding bodies, and she knows exactly what to do. She goes off into a spectacular fit of hysterics.


The Cherry Blossom Corpse (p. 93)
by Robert Barnard

3 comments:

  1. I wonder how a woman can be used to finding bodies? Can anyone really get used to something like that?
    Makes for entertaining reading I'm sure.
    I love it!
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Sounds like an interesting book. :o)

    ReplyDelete