A place where I can share the quotes that I have collected (and keep collecting) over the years. I have gathered them from all sorts of sources. The "Quote of the Day" posts will always be a quote from a book and may be on any topic.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Quote It! Saturday


This blog is, of course devoted to quotes. But Freda's Voice has a wonderful meme called Quote It! that I cannot resist participating in. You can post as many quotes as you like. To join in, hop on over to Freda's place!

Catch-up quote from Friday:

I was just thinking that of all the trails in this life, there is one that matters most. It is the trail of a true human being. I think you are on this trail and it is good to see.

Dances with Wolves (screenplay)
by Michael Blake



Saturday's Quote:

He was the sort of person who makes you supremely interesting to yourself--only a great man can do that, or your lover....

Georgia Cavendish
Thou Shell of Death (p. 134)
by Nicholas Blake


4 comments:

  1. I know that kind of man. I married him!

    :-)

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband hates Dances With Wolves - but it's one of my favorite movies. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to read it more than once. So true. It's a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed browsing through your quotes. Thanks so much for sharing.. I love them. Also, thank you for commenting on my blog. I took that photo that you ♥, I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

    Im a follower

    ReplyDelete