A place where I can share the quotes that I have collected (and keep collecting) over the years. I have gathered them from all sorts of sources. The "Quote of the Day" posts will always be a quote from a book and may be on any topic.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Quote It! Saturday


This blog is, of course, devoted to quotes. But Freda's Voice has a wonderful meme called Quote It! that I cannot resist participating in. You can post as many quotes as you like. To join in, hop on over to Freda's place!

My Quotes:

Thursday:

An ounce of don't-say-it is worth a pound of didn't-mean-it.
--L. M. Boyd

Friday:

Whoever you are, there is some younger person who thinks you are perfect. There is some work that will never be done if you don't do it. There is someone who would miss you if you were gone. There is a place that you alone can fill.

--Jacob M Braude


Saturday:

I lived what most people call the good life. I was happy, but deep inside I always felt that, with the short amount of time we are given to live and love in this world, we spend too much time loving things instead of people.

--Antonia Brenner




2 comments:

  1. I love the first one. Even wrote it down for the future.
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are great. The first one especially speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete