A place where I can share the quotes that I have collected (and keep collecting) over the years. I have gathered them from all sorts of sources. The "Quote of the Day" posts will always be a quote from a book and may be on any topic.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Quote(s) of the Day(s)

Missed posting last night (not sure how that happened--I know I meant to).

Friday's Quote:

The whole thing was obvious! So obvious that the only thing which prevented me from seeing the solution was the trifling fact that that it was
completely impossible.

Dirk Gently
Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

by Douglas Adams



Saturday's Quote:


I'm only a country doctor, not a priest.

Dr. Aldus (whose declaration reminds me of
Star Trek's Dr. McCoy)
After Effects
(p. 20)
by Catherine Aird

No comments:

Post a Comment